Effective Date: 10/8/2012
Please be advised, that your use of this Site may also be subject to a Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”), which you will be asked to agree to if you establish an account on the Site. The Agreement may include different or additional terms that will apply to your use of the site, and supersede this policy. Your use of the site and our ability to manage your privacy are of course subject to the inherent risks, uncertainties, and limitations of the internet that cannot be completely eliminated or controlled. We will take all reasonable precautions to implement this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through your use of the Site, we have access to, and may collect, the following information relating to the following areas.
- IP address, which is an identifier assigned to your computer when you access the internet. The IP address may be the same or different each time you connect to the internet, depending on how you connect to the Internet, but this information does not identify you personally, unless you have provided us with personal information through an account you have created. We may also collect such other non-personal information, such as your internet service provider, the web browser used to visit the Site (and available web browser settings), the time the Site is visited, which web pages you visited on the Site, and other anonymous Site usage data.
- collect information about the ways you use our Site, which pages you visit, which links you use, and how long you stay on each page;
- support the features and functionality of our Site, for example, to save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database or to prompt the settings you established on previous visits; or
- personalize your experience when you use our Site, including the serving of targeted advertisements.
- If you use a mobile device, a tablet computer, or the like to access the Site, or access the Site through any such device, these devices may provide us access to certain information from or about your mobile or tablet device, including, your device's unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device's operating system, the type of mobile or tablet Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use our mobile or tablet application.
- Some devices provide GPS technology, and make available data such as real–time location information that we may use for various purposes such as delivering specific content such as advertising and promotions.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information collected through your use of the Site, is used in the following manner:
- to provide you with the information, products and services you request;
- to personalize your Site experience;
- to provide reasonable customer service;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of our Site, such as special offers, and other notices that may be of interest to you;
- to solicit your feedback or complete surveys relating to the Site, and generally to improve the Site;
- to provide marketing, promotional material, and advertising;
- to provide security and fraud prevention; or
- to improve the functionality, reliability, and usability of the Site.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We are very careful with the information made available to us through your use of the Site. We do share this information under certain circumstances, and we also allow certain third parties to share information with you. The purpose of this sharing is to enhance your experience on the Site, to provide you with the services you have requested, and to provide reasonable Site security and protection. The following describes how we share information:
- We may use information gathered through use of the Site in the aggregate to understand usage patterns and to get a sense of our users. We do this by combining information from multiple users into an aggregate data set, which helps us provide services, manage usage, and evaluate the need for new products and services. We may also share aggregated information with our third–party service providers as well as other interested parties such as advertisers and marketers. Aggregate information is generally not personally identifiable information.
- We may also share information with third parties who provide services to us (third party service providers) for such things as operation of the Site, storage of information collected or provided through your use of the Site, hosting services, database management services. The third party service providers will have access to the information that you provide for the purpose of providing the foregoing services to us. The third party services provider is contractually obligated to us to provide for the confidentiality and security of your information and data. Except to the extent that third party services providers have made promises to us that we may pass on to you, we are not responsible for and cannot guarantee the performance of the third party service providers.
- We may contemplate, for strategic or other reasons, selling, buying, merging, or otherwise reorganizing one or more of our businesses. In negotiating with a third party about entering into such an arrangement, we may need to disclose your information, subject to reasonable protection, and we may in connection with completion of such dealings transfer the information you submit on or through our Site to any organization participating in such dealings.
We use encryption and authentication tools to protect the transmission and/or security of personal information that you share with us. However, no data transmission over the Internet (or, with respect to mobile services) can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
CONTENT CONTROL OPTIONS
- You have the ability to control the collection of information available to us voluntarily by not providing such information, and can control certain other information collected automatically through technological means. As described above, you have options and settings that affect the delivery of cookies and other devices to your computer or mobile device through our Site, however, certain settings may affect the functionality of the Site and your ability to use the Site as intended.
- If you are a registered user, you may have account options to allow you to set preferences or other settings that control how information is collected and used. We encourage you to become familiar with such options so that you can use them in a manner that best suits your needs.
- If you have specific concerns or questions about this policy, the use of information, your ability to remove or delete information, or the operation of this Site you may submit such questions to us at the following address: http://www.rytway.com/contact-pages-10.php. Once we have received your request we will attempt to evaluate or respond to your request in a reasonable period of time, if possible.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We maintain administrative, physical, and technological measures, which are reasonable under the circumstances, and given the nature of our industry, to protect the confidentiality and security of any information that is a sensitive in nature and that is under our control. Unfortunately, you should understand that no website, mobile or tablet application, server, or database is completely secure or “hacker proof.” Therefore, you assume the risk of use and we therefore cannot guarantee that your information will not be disclosed, misused, or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others. Also, we cannot control dissemination of information contained in content submitted by you for publication on or through our Site, and you should have no expectation of privacy in such information.
- We may disclose your information when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, a court order, or a subpoena. We may also disclose your information to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to protect the security of our Site; to enforce or apply the Agreement; or to protect our own rights or property or the rights, property or safety of our users or others.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen years without the permission of a parent or guardian. If you believe that a child has submitted information on or through our Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us at http://www.rytway.com/contact-pages-10.php so that we can take appropriate action.
Our Site may provide links to other websites operated by third parties. You should be aware that we have no control over third–party websites. This Policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party website. You should consult the privacy policies of such sites before use of such sites as the policies of such sites can and will vary from this Policy.
NOTICES AND UPDATES